Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the SA Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening on Thursday 18th June.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Saturday: 7:30am - 5pm
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff.
If you are feeling unwell or if you have come into contact in the proceeding 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19 do not attend the Centre.
Opening times through Stage 2 period of the Federal and State Governments plans are:
- Monday - Friday: 5:30am – 6pm
- Saturday: 7:30am - 5pm
- Sunday: 8am - 5pm
Bookings must be made to utilise any of our programs or facilities at this current time. To make a booking please contact us on 4937 1362. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
Full payment must be made at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Pricing & Passes
Your membership will be reinstated on 18th June 2020. Please contact us to adjust this if necessary on 4937 1362
- Casual visit passes are available at entry or by phone. Tap 'n' Go is our preferred payment method.
We know many Fitness Passport Members are looking forward to getting back into the Health Club and Pool and are affected by the current hold on the Fitness Passport Program. We too are currently waiting for further information regarding a possible reactivation date of these memberships, however in the interim, we wanted to offer a discounted membership rate for access until such time that the Fitness Passport program resumes.
The reduced rate for any Current Fitness Passport members is $15.35 a week. This is billed weekly via direct debit has no joining fee's, can be completed online and provides full access to the Health Club, group training sessions and Lap swimming. This membership can be cancelled at anytime that your fitness passport membership is reactivated.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be unavailable for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
- With no change or shower facilities available, members and guests are to attend already showered and in the appropriate activity wear.
ACCESS TO OUR POOL
Swimming will be available as follows:
Indoor 25m: 2 people per lane
Warm Water Pool: currently out of operation
3 adults per lap swim lane
Learn to Swim
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown, unless contacted and classes will re-commence as of Thursday 25th June.
Ellena's students will not be returning to lessons until further notice. Ellena will be in contact with her students.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team.
Changes to how we run your class
- Lessons will adhere to the 4 Square metres rule as per NSW State Guidelines, times of lesson may vary due to this. Lesson length will remain as normal.
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Our Infants classes will have some changes made to times and capacity limits to help us follow social distancing regulations.
- Please come dressed ready to swim as our change rooms and showers are closed.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the pool due to capacity restrictions.
- You will see implemented hygiene processes on deck during lesson times
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted commencing 25/06/2020 with payments starting 25/06/2020.
If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly on email@example.com to discuss your options. You may suspend your membership for a further 60 days.
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week and gives your child unlimited pool access.
ACCESS TO OUR HEALTH CLUB
Group fitness classes will soon resume with a new group fitness timetable to be shared.
Each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
Access is available as follows :
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 3 patrons will be permitted in the gym at any one time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating with a preferred cashless payment method. To help minimise the risk further, we recommend you tap and go where possible.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Grab & Go
Our Cafe will still be operating with a grab & go menu for Take-Away items only including coffee. Please maintain social distancing when order from the Cafe.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available on 08 8384 1144 or click here to enquire
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.